If you looking for the latest luxe, on-trend decor accent to add character and style to a room, you simply can not go past our new natural shearling single hides, dyed in a camel shade. These premium decor accessories will effortlessly add character to any space as a textured floor rug, cosy furniture throw or upholstery finish.
The texture of a shearling hide has a distinctive short, tight curl wool with a smooth suede leather hide back. The wool is incredibly dense, providing warmth and unparalleled soft.
Shearling, as a textured finish, is currently experiencing a resurgence in demand in the high-end interior design world. It is highly sort after for the upholstery of single chairs, lounges, ottomans and cushions due to its lightweight, yet hard-wearing and inviting luxurious textured aesthetic.
Being a natural product, sourced as an animal by-product, each hide is truly unique in shape and size, with the average size approximately 110cm x 65cm.
We ensure the creation of this hide accent is both sustainable and environmentally friendly, following strict tanning processes free from harmful chemicals so that it is perfectly safe for you, your family and pets.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.