An Hides of Excellence black sheepskin rug is a stylish decor accent in tone and texture. The plush soft and silky dense lambswool fleece, combined with its alluring elegant colour tone, creates a home accessory that will bring warmth and a luxurious style to any space.
As a decor accessory, a merino sheepskin rug is one of the most versatile purchases you will make for your home. Styled as either a floor rug, furniture throw or bed underlay, the soft wool is a treat to sink your body into.
Made from the finest quality ethical Australian merino lambswool, the natural characteristics of the fleece makes this rug easy to care for and durable for years of enjoyment. This sheepskin is hypoallergenic and has qualities that draws moisture away from the skin to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. No wonder it is to obvious choice in home interior styling.
We also take pride to ensure the tanning of our sheepskins are kind on the environment. Rest assure that no harsh chemicals are applied during the tanning process, which makes it safe for people, pets and of course gentle on the environment.
Approximate size: 108cm x 80cm.
Please note, as this is a natural product, slight variations in size do occur. This rug can be made-to-measure. Please get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.