Introducing our exquisite Genuine Grey Cowhide Cushions that are sure to make an elegant statement in any interior space. The varying grey hues of the hide covers both sides of the pillow to showcase its natural allure and effortlessly integrate into a variety of interior styles ranging from modern to classic.
Measuring at a comfortable 54cm square, this cushion is perfectly sized to grace your sofa, armchair, or bed. The included insert provides both plush comfort and sturdy support, elevating your lounging experience while enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your space.
Crafted for longevity, our Genuine Grey Cowhide Cushion is not only visually striking but also durable and easy to maintain. Its resilience ensures enduring beauty, promising a timeless accent to your home.
Our cowhides are not only sourced responsibly from farming industry by-product, but they follow strict tanning processes free from harmful chemicals. This makes them not only visually striking, but ensures the cushions very creation plays an active role in reducing potential landfill and is kind on our environment.
Shop today for fast free Australia wide shipping.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.