Shop Hides of Excellence range of organic natural champagne cowhide rugs, measuring in size between 3sqm to 4sqm.
These premium quality sustainable cowhides are silky soft in texture with a lustrous sheen that adds wonderful impact to any space.
The benefits of a Brazilian cowhide rug as an interior styling floor covering are many. They are extremely hard wearing, hypoallergenic and easy to care for and clean.
Rest assure, these cowhides are sustainably sourced animal by products of the meat industry, meaning their transformation into a beautiful one-of-a-kind area rug reduces potential landfill.
We take great pride in the thoughtful processing of each hide to ensure the tanning is free of harmful chemicals and dyes. It is perfectly safe for people and pets alike, and has a positive environmental impact.
Here we showcase our current selection of hides for immediate delivery for you to be able to select the exact hide you will receive upon placing your order.
Shop today for fast delivery. Afterpay now also available.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.