Hides of Excellence natural white shorn Icelandic sheepskin pouffe, size 60cm square by 30cm high, is the ultimate luxury home decor furniture accent combining form, function and beauty into one statement piece.
Use as a footrest or extra seating when needed, and create the exact structure you desire simply by adding just the right amount of bean bag fill. The pouffe is supplied unfilled, and includes a separate insert bag for holding the fill. We recommend a fill of either bean bag balls or foam pieces.
All Hides of Excellence Icelandic sheepskin soft furnishings, including this stunning pouffe, are made from ethically sourced animal by products from the meat industry. They have followed strict environmentally friendly tanning processes to ensure it is perfectly safe for people, pets and gentle on the environment.
Natural sheepskin is not difficult to care for. Spot clean with a damp wet water cloth. Do not apply any cleaning agents or chemicals. Allow your Icelandic sheepskin pouffe to dry in the shade after cleaning, and it will stay fresh and beautiful for many years to come. Keep the pouffe out of direct sunlight to prevent damaging and drying the skin.
Please note the pouffe fill is not included with this product, however we are able to assist you with supplying the bean bag fill if you require at an additional cost of $88.
Size Approx 60cm x 60cm x 30cm high.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.