Hides of Excellence genuine Mongolian sheepskin cushion in fawn is the easiest way to freshen up any living space. Measuring 50cm squared, and complete with the insert, this beautiful soft cushion is a treat for the senses to touch and look at. It is the ideal decor accessory to simply scatter over a bed or sofa to add an interior designer finish to any room.
Genuine Mongolian sheepskin has a distinct crimp-like cosy fleece which promotes a feeling of luxury and chic sophistication. The hides used to create this exquisite decor accent are ethically sourced by products of the meat industry.
The tanning process and preparation of the cushion, including the dyes applied, are safe for people, pets and the environment.
As this is a dyed product we advise that it must be kept out of direct sunlight as the UV rays may discolour the fleece. Colour transfer may occur.
This exquisite fawn Mongolian sheepskin is also available in the smaller size, 40cm squared, plus a huge range of other gorgeous colours.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.