Hides of Excellence genuine Mongolian sheepskin throw rug in grey with white tips is beautiful in tone and texture.
The striking crimp fleece has a chic modern appearance that brings warmth and style to any interior space. Mongolian sheepskin is a thinner, lighter hide to other sheepskins such as the Icelandic and merino. This makes it all the more versatile as a decor accent to be used the whole year through as either a floor rug or furniture throw.
Approximate size 100cm x 60cm, however variations in size and texture does occur since these are 100% genuine natural products.
We take pride to ensure the tanneries we work with source these hides from by-products of the meat industry. We then ensure eco-friendly processes in their tanning and colour dying that ensures it is safe for people and pets and the environment.
No dyed genuine sheepskin fleece is 100% colour fast. Therefore to avoid discolouration of the fleece we advise that the hide should be kept out of sunlight.
Cleaning sheepskin is easy. Simply shake regularly to remove dust, and attend to any soiled areas by spot cleaning with a damp wet cloth the affected area. Keep out of sunlight to dry.
We ship fast across Australia and worldwide!
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.