The genuine white albino reindeer hide throw rug from Hides of Excellence is truly extraordinary. Remarkably rare, and exquisitely beautiful, it bears the hallmarks of quality and 100% natural splendour.
This natural albino reindeer hide is a decorative delicate hide, styled best as a show-stopping floor covering in areas of no traffic, or as a stunning throw draped over furniture or the bed. You will marvel at the plush texture of this hide thanks to the rigorous standards by which it has been processed and tanned under environmentally friendly conditions.
Markings in the hair and imperfections in the backing of this hide are to be expected, and are evidence of its uniqueness only possible with a natural such hide.
Ethically sourced from Scandinavia, we recommend cleaning these albino reindeer hides simply by gentle shaking to dust off dirt. Though these rare hides are considered naturally waterproof, we do not suggest submerging in excessive amounts of water. Simply spot clean with water if needed with a clean cloth to the affected soiled area.
Avoid where possible excessive rubbing so as not to damage the hair follicles and keep off direct heat sources and away from direct sunlight that could dry the back of the skin.
If you would like to select a specific hide please view the images below the main styled image of hides currently available for immediate delivery. Simply advise us of the number on the hide you would like to receive and we will ensure to dispatch the selected hide.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.