Hides of Excellence specialise in sourcing the finest quality ethically sourced dark fallow deer skin hides that will elevate your living space into a haven of sophistication and comfort.
Each hide is one-of-a-kind, boasting its own unique variations in colour and patterning characteristics that gives it an air of exclusivity an opulence.
Whether draped effortlessly over a armchair, laid gracefully on the floor as a luxurious rug, or used as a striking wall accent, these hides bring warmth, texture, and a touch of rustic charm to your home decor. Their versatility allows for endless creative possibilities and the tones and shape work well with both rustic chic and modern elegance styles.
In addition to their aesthetic appeal, our natural deer hides are ethically sourced by-products from the farming industry which have undergone stringent tanning and processing free from harmful chemicals. The sustainability of these hides makes them a guilt-free addition for interior styling and statement to your commitment to environmental responsibility.
Approximate size 120cm x 95cm. Please note however that being a natural product no two deer hides are exactly the same in size or markings. We offer you a selection to select the exact hide you will receive with your order.
Shop now and add a touch of luxury to your home!
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.