Hides of Excellence Genuine Tri-Colour Cowhide Cushions will enhance the styling of any room with its distinct patterns and silky texture. Crafted from quality ethically sourced Brazilian cowhide, this cushion exudes sophistication, texture, and timeless elegance with the cowhide adorning both sides of the pillow to showcase its unique and natural variations. Every pillow is truly one-of-a-kind!
The silky soft elegant texture of a cowhide cushion, combined with its durability and versatility, ensures these cushions will offer form and function. Cowhide is extremely hard-wearing, easy to maintain and hypoallergenic so it's no wonder that are a highly desirable interior designer finish.
Measuring at a comfortable 54cm square, the cushion comes fitted with a dacron insert for immediate styling to scatter on your sofa, armchair, or bed ensemble.
Our cowhides are not only sourced responsibly from farming industry by-product, but they follow strict tanning processes free from harmful chemicals. This makes them not only visually striking, but ensures the cushions very creation plays an active role in reducing potential landfill and is kind on our environment.
Whether you're aiming for a modern, rustic, or eclectic look, this Genuine Tri-Colour Cowhide Cushion collection is guaranteed to be a focal point in your home.
Shop today for immediate fast free Australia wide delivery.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.