This Hides of Excellence genuine Alpen cowhide rug with latte tones is made from the finest quality Brazilian animal hide.
The size of this collection of cowhides is regular, meaning they vary between 3sqm to 4sqm
Soft and silky to the touch, each hide is truly a one-of-a-kind natural beauty that will transform any space with added interest and silky-like soft texture and tone.
Like all our hides, this cow hide rug is an ethically sourced by-product with hypoallergenic and hardwearing qualities that make it suitable for home, office or retail interior styling.
Scroll through the smaller images above so that you can select the exact hide you would like to receive upon placing your order. Simply indicate by marking the check box above the corresponding number you see that appears in the top left corner of the image of the hide you would like.
These hides are available for fast immediate delivery.
Please note that being a 100% genuine product, the markings and stitches on the hide are consistent with natural hides and a hallmark of its rare beauty.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.