Hides of Excellence genuine Brazilian Alpen cowhide rugs are silky soft to the touch, yet incredibly hard-wearing, hypoallergenic and easy to keep clean
The approximate size of this smaller collection of cow hides is 2 to 3sqm in area or 1.8m x 1.7m
Each hide with its own markings, tones and character is a 100% genuine ethically sourced animal hide by product, carefully tanned under strict environmentally friendly processes free from harmful chemicals and dyes.
These sustainable cowhides are one-of-a-kind natural beauties, each one will elevate any space with character and textural interest.
Below the main image you will find a selection of small alpen cowhide rugs available for immediate delivery. Simply mark the checkbox of the desired rug you would like to receive with your order.
Shop today for fast immediate delivery.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.