Shop Hides of Excellence sustainable beige and white cowhide rugs for a versatile sustainable floor rug option that will literally fit it almost any setting, whether it be casual or modern, traditional or elegant, home or office.
Thoughtfully crafted from genuine ethically sourced animal hide by product, and then tanned under conditions free from harmful chemicals, these Brazilian cowhide area rugs are hardwearing, easy to clean, hypoallergenic and pet friendly. A great choice for interior decorating.
The size of this collection of smaller size rugs ranges from 2 sqm to 3 sqm.
Browse the selection shown here for our current collection. You can request a specific rug when placing your order simply by contacting us via LiveChat or email. We will deliver the rug you choose.
Please note that being a 100% genuine natural product, any brandings, markings and stitches that may appear on the hide are the characteristics and beauty of a natural product. These are not considered flaws, but rather they are the hallmarks of natural beauty.
Shop today for fast delivery.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.