It is hard to resist a quality Hides of Excellence genuine black and white cowhide rug for a hard wearing, beautiful floor covering for you home.
Made from the finest quality Brazilian animal hide, these soft and silky textural decor accents have a lustrous sheen. They feel decadent underfoot and are extremely hard wearing. Not to mention they also look and wear incredibly well in a high foot traffic entrance way, office or retail space.
Each rug is a one-of-a-kind with its own distinct natural hair on hide tones, organic shape, unique markings and brandings that set them apart. This particular rug is approximately 2.1m x 2m in size, or 3.25sqm. When placing your order you can also select one of the options below the main image which are roughly the same size. All of these rugs are in stock and available for immediate delivery.
Like all our hides, this cow hide rug is an ethically sourced by-product from the farming industry. We take great pride in ensure the tanning process is free from harmful chemicals and dyes to ensure it is perfectly safe for the environment, people and pets.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.