Hides of Excellence genuine solid white cowhide rugs have the most exquisite tones and luster. Made from the finest quality Brazilian animal hide, these sustainable floor coverings with the hair-on-hide on one side, and the natural non-slip leather hide back, will effortlessly transform any space adding a layer of luxury through its delicate sheen and soft silky texture.
This collection of cowhide rugs ranges in size approx 3 - 4 sqm or 2.2m x 2.1m
Like all our hides, this cow hide rug is an ethically sourced animal by-product with hypoallergenic and hard wearing qualities that make it suitable for home interior styling.
The tanning of each hide follows stringent environmentally friendly processing, free from harmful chemicals and AZYO dyes which ensures it is perfectly safe for people, pets and gentle on the environment
Available for immediate delivery. Please note that being a 100% genuine product, any hair-on-hide markings, stitches on the reverse of the hide, and the organic shape of the hide is a hallmark of its rare natural beauty.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.