Enhance your interiors with Hides of Excellence genuine natural Gemsbok hide.
Size 140cm x 120cm
This exotic, one-of-a-kind animal hide will be sure to create an impact in any setting with its inviting textural appeal and natural hair-on-hide design.
Style as either a floor rug, throw draped over a couch, or use as a statement wall hanging.
This natural gemsbok animal skin is ethically sourced from South Africa. It is thoughtfully tanned and processed free from harmful chemicals and its sustainability contributes to the reduction of potential landfill.
This is the exact hide you will receive.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.