Hides of Excellence long hair Icelandic sheepskin bean bag dyed in a warm copper with caramel tips tone is the modern must-have accessory for anyone who wants to add a single style statement to any room, that is also fun and super cosy.
This luxurious bean bag will allow you to sink into layers of shaggy genuine sheepskin offering perfect relaxation in total style.
And you do not have to worry about safety, Hides of Excellence Icelandic sheepskin bean bags are treated and tanned under strict environmentally friendly directives set down by the European Union. This ensures your safety and enjoyment of this modern sheepskin bean bag, or to allow a child or pet to curl up in it.
Natural sheepskin is not difficult to care for. Brush the hair with a pet brush, and shake the bean bag regularly to keep it fluffy. If you need to, you can vacuum it lightly in the direction of the hair. Spot clean with a damp cloth. You don't need any cleaning agents or chemicals. Allow your Icelandic sheepskin bean bag to dry in the shade after cleaning, and it will stay fresh and beautiful for many years to come. Keep the bean bag out of direct sunlight to prevent the beautiful dyed grey colour from fading over time.
Please note the bean bag fill is not included with this product, however we are able to assist you with supplying the fill if you require at an additional cost.
Size Approx 100cm x 80cm high depending on how much filling you add.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.