Hides of Excellences dyed copper tone genuine Icelandic sheepskin pouffe is the must-have accessory for anyone who wants to combine a modern style with fun and comfort in their home.
This luxurious pouffe is a real statement piece to add to any room, with the versatility of being extra comfortable low seating, a useful side table or a footrest when needed. Enjoy this soft and fluffy sheepskin home decor accessory in the bedroom or living room in warm copper caramel tones that compliments both a rustic and contemporary style.
All Hides of Excellence Icelandic sheepskin accessories, including this stunning pouffe, are treated and tanned under strict environmentally friendly directives set down by the European Union. This ensures it is safe for people, pets and the environment,
Natural sheepskin is not difficult to care for. Brush the hair with a pet brush, and shake the pouffe regularly to keep it fluffy. If you need to, you can vacuum it lightly in the direction of the hair. Spot clean with a damp cloth. You don't need any cleaning agents or chemicals. Allow your Icelandic sheepskin pouffe to dry in the shade after cleaning, and it will stay fresh and beautiful for many years to come. Keep the pouffe out of direct sunlight to prevent the beautiful dyed mix of copper and caramel tones from fading over time.
Please note the pouffe fill is not included with this product, however we are able to assist you with supplying the fill if you require at an additional cost 0f $88.
Size Approx W70cm x L70cm x H30cm
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.