Hides of Excellence natural blacky / brown Icelandic sheepskin rug, from the Glaciers of Iceland will add a luxurious layer of comfort and Scandi style to any setting.
The natural free-flowing fleece of this sustainable hide combines both longer and shorter wool lengths which gives it a gorgeous inviting shaggy texture that is both decadent and cosy.
Rest assure our Icelandic sheepskin rugs are sourced from animal hide by products of the meat industry. After undergoing stringent tanning processes free from harmful chemicals, a versatile and most beautiful home decor accent is created.
Approximate size 105cm length x 80cm width, the perfect size to throw over furniture or the place on the floor as a small rug.
Please note, tht being a 100% genuine natural product, slight size and tonal variations does occur. That is the beauty and essence of a natural product. No two are ever exactly the same!
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.