This Hides of Excellence Shorn Icelandic Sheepskin Rug in copper tones adds a depth of warmth and beauty to any room. There is nothing quite as comforting as a quality sheepskin draped over a chair or placed in front of a warm fire to curl up on as the weather turns cooler.
Size approximately: 105cm x 70cm
The texture of our luxurious shorn Icelandic sheepskin rugs adds warmth and glamour to any room, taking your interiors styling up a notch from simply nice to OMG divine. The beauty of this dyed copper hide is that it compliments any decor setting, from rustic to ultra modern.
Style this shorn sheepskin rug over a lounge, office chair, at the foot or end of your bed. It is such a versatile decor accessory you will be spoilt for choice with the options you find to use it around your home to add a chic cool factor to where-ever you place it.
All Hides of Excellence products, including this genuine Icelandic sheepskin rug, are ethically sourced by products. Being a genuine hide no two will ever be exactly the same shape. The treatment of the hide follows strict environmental tanning processes to ensure it is safe for you, your children, pets and anyone else it comes into contact with.
To enjoy this quality sheepskin rug we recommend you care for it simply with gentle vacuuming, a damp wet cloth to the affected soiled area, and keeping it out of direct sunlight. The UV rays can dry out the skin and may alter the colour of the fleece. We do not recommend the use of any cleaning agents or chemicals. Please note that colour transfer may appear on light fabrics.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.