Hides of Excellence specialise in offering the rare and exquisite natural grey Icelandic sheepskin rug sourced from the Arctic Circle. This exquisite rug is a true natural beauty with varying tones within the fleece that range from silver ash to deep dark charcoal. These genuine decor accents are a one-of-a-kind, the perfect accessory that will compliment many different home interior settings.
The images shown are a selection of natural grey Icelandic sheepskin rugs we currently have in stock and available for immediate delivery. Upon placing your order if you would like to specify exactly which piece you would like to receive, simply email us or contact us via LiveChat to advise and we will ensure you receive exactly the rug you want.
Being a natural product slight variations in size may occur. The approximate size is 105cm x 80cm.
We ensure that all of our beautiful animal hide soft furnishings are crafted from ethically sourced by products. The tanning and preparation of each hide follows strict environmentally friendly processes that ensures it is safe for people, pets and the environment.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.