Hides of Excellence natural white and brown spotted Icelandic sheepskin rug is a one-of-a-kind natural beauty offering rustic charm combined with an inviting textural appeal.
Ethically sourced from the Glaciers of Iceland, each hide has its own distinct spotted pattern character, shape and form measuring in size approx 105cm x 80cm. The trademark long shaggy fleece of the Icelandic sheepskin brings with it a 'Scandi' look that is also luxuriously soft and cosy.
We showcase here a range of available hides in this fleece finish so that you can select the exact hide you will receive with your order, if you so desire. Simply indicate the quantity total of hides you want to receive and then mark the check box on the image of the hide(s) you would like to purchase.
Like all Hides of Excellence soft furnishings, this beautiful is a by product from the meat industry. Its very creation reduces potential landfill, hence playing an active role in preserving our environment.
We work with the world's leading tanneries that abide by strict guidelines to ensure the processing of this rug is environmentally safe, being free from harmful chemicals. We want you to enjoy your rug knowing it is both a sustainable product and safe for you to enjoy.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.