Add luxurious style and cosy warmth to any space in your home with Hides of Excellence genuine Mongolian sheepskin weighted throw blanket, dyed in a charcoal grey with white tips.
Measuring 120cm x 180cm, this exquisite blanket has the genuine wool fleece adorning one side of the blanket, with the backing a matching charcoal tone soft cotton velour.
The long Mongolian lambswool has a crimp style that is both soft and silky to the touch yet incredibly cosy to cocoon yourself in while relaxing on the lounge or in bed. It will bring both style and function on those cold chilly nights.
Like all our soft furnishing, this Mongolian sheepskin blanket is crafted from ethically sourced by-products. The blanket combines many hides to form the larger size area of the blanket. Since it is made from genuine sheepskin, you can rest assure there is no other sheepskin blanket exactly the same. Your space is as unique as you are, and your sheepskin blanket should be no different.
We place great importance as to the preparation of this blanket, ensuring no harsh chemicals or dyes are applied during the tanning of each hide. This ensures it is safe for adults, children, pets, and of course kind to the environment.
To avoid any discolouration of the dyed fleece, we recommend this blanket be kept out of direct sunlight at all times.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.