- 100% genuine sustainable Brazilian cowhide.
- Extremely hard-wearing with natural non-slip hide back. Suitable for high foot traffic areas.
- Easy to care for & clean. Spot clean with water.
- Environmentally friendly processing free from harmful chemicals.
- Size range 3 to 4 sqm
This collection of grey cowhide rugs by Hides of Excellence are a rare find. With their varying grey to beige soft hair on hide tones, it's no wonder they are a popular choice in home furnishings.
The size of this collection of rugs varies from 3sqm to 4sqm, otherwise known as regular in size.
Sourced from Brazil, each hide is truly unique in its natural markings, brandings and texture. They not only look beautiful in any space, but the hard-wearing, hypoallergenic, pet-friendly and easy to care for qualities makes them the perfect floor covering in any home, offices or retail space.
Here we showcase a selection of rugs currently available in this collection, all for immediate delivery. If you have a preference as to the exact hide you would like to receive with your order, kindly contact us via LiveChat or email to let us know your preference.
Like all our hides, this cow hide rug is made from the finest ethically sourced animal by-product, that has been considerately processed free from harmful chemicals and AZYO dyes so that it is environmentally friendly and safe for people and pets.
Available for fast immediate delivery.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.