Add European charm to your home interiors with an ethically sourced Moorland breed sheepskin rug. With their exquisite natural fleece tones and inviting shaggy texture, this collection of one-of-a-kind sheepskin rugs will not only make a statement in any space, but they will make it more inviting and cosy.
Size approx 120cm x 80cm with a wool pile ranging up to 15cm in length.
For interior styling a sheepskin rug is a versatile decor accent. They look chic placed on the floor as a small rug, or can be effortlessly draped over a chair for layering impact.
The Moorland breed of sheep can be found in northern Germany. The fleece hide is a sustainable animal by product of the farming industry that is transformed into a decor accent to play an active role in reducing potential landfill.
We also place great importance with the processing of the hide, working with tanneries that share our sustainable and environmental concerns. Each hide undergoes rigorous therefore processed free from harmful chemicals and dyes so it is safe for people, pets and gentle on our environment.
Browse through the smaller images shown, to select the exact hide you would like to receive with your order. No two hides are ever exactly the same.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.