If you are looking for this season's must have luxury decor accessory to add character and style to a room, then your search is over. These all natural spot shearling sheepskin throw rugs are on trend and super cosy to drape over furniture or use as a soft floor covering.
The inviting texture of a shearling hide is distinctively short with a tight curl. Its smooth suede leather hide back will ensure it is non-slip.
The textured finish of shearling is currently in high demand in the interior design industry. It is highly sort after for the upholstery of single chairs, lounges, ottomans and cushions due to its lightweight, yet hard-wearing and cosy textured aesthetic.
Being a natural product, sourced as an animal by-product, each hide is truly unique in shape and size, with the average size approximately 110cm x 65cm.
We ensure the creation of this hide accent is both sustainable and environmentally friendly, following strict tanning processes free from harmful chemicals so that it is perfectly safe for you, your family and pets.
Below the main image is a selection of available stock. Simply indicate in the checkbox above the corresponding number of the hide you would like to receive with your order.
Shop today for fast delivery. Afterpay now available.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.