Hides of Excellence all natural baby sheepskin rugs have a low pile fleece between 2.5mm to 3mm providing safe cushioning comfort support for a baby or healing purposes.
The size of these hides ar approximately 95cm x 65cm, left in their organic natural shape with a buffed soft hide backing.
The sheepskin used to produce these rugs is ethically sourced by product with hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly characteristics that you will only get from a genuine hide. Sheepskin absorbs moisture to keep you warm in winter, yet cool in summer and being hypoallergenic is suitable for allergy sufferers. The wool repels the dirt and does not retain odours. Better still, they are easy to clean!
Shop now for fast delivery. Please note that being a natural product, slight size variations do occur.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.