Hides of Excellence soft and cosy Mongolian sheepskin cushion dyed in a warm coral will add warmth in tone and texture to any space.
Treat yourself to the luxury feeling of genuine Tibetan fleece. The soft wool covering adorns one side of the cushion, with the reverse a matching tone cotton and zip closure.
Mongolian sheepskin has a distinctive natural crimp like curl to the hair that falls softly over the cushion to create a decor accent that instantly makes your sofa or bed feel more inviting and cosy.
Size 40cm x 40cm. The cushion is supplied fitted with the insert for immediate styling.
Please note, the Mongolian sheepskin used to create this cushion is an ethically sourced by-product that has been carefully tanned and processed free from harmful chemicals for your safety and consideration of our environment.
This Mongolian sheepskin cushion is a sustainable decor accessory for the home.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.