Hides of Excellence Mongolian sheepskin rug in olive green is a decor accent that effortlessly combines chic style with luxurious comfort in a single dramatic statement piece. Natural hair throws such as this genuine Mongolian sheepskin, with their inviting texture and on trend dyed colouring, are far more than just an extra layer of comfort over the furniture. They are a style-setter, instantly bringing to mind thoughts of opulence and comfort.
A Mongolian sheepskin rug is a versatile decor accent. Style it by draping one over a chair, across the bed, or on the floor with a few cushions for a truly magical space.
The dyed green colouring of this ethically sourced by-product means that no two throws will ever be alike. Slight variations in size do occur. No one but you will ever have a throw exactly the same, and that makes it even more special. Hides of Excellence uses only environmentally friendly agents in the tanning process, so it is perfectly safe to use for a baby, pet, or anyone else precious in your life.
Mongolian sheepskin has silky, wavy crimp locks of hair that trail over the sides of the throw. Throws are left in their organic shape, so you can experiment with the perfect draping technique to create a look that is somehow rustic while maintaining a feeling of glamour.
Natural Mongolian sheepskin throws are easy to keep clean by shaking out regularly, and spot cleaning with a damp cloth. You don't need any cleaning agents or chemicals. Allow your sheepskin throw to dry in the shade after cleaning, and it will stay fresh and beautiful for many years to come. Keep the throw out of direct sunlight in order to prevent the colour from fading over time.
Size: 100cm x 60cm
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.