Add comfort and beauty to your lounge or bedroom with Hides of Excellence genuine Mongolian sheepskin cushion dyed in a pretty rose pink tone.
The natural, crimp-like curly fleece is soft to touch with a modern styling appeal that will add an inviting textural element to any space. The hair adorns one side only of the cushion, with the reverse a matching tone soft cotton and zip. Each cushion comes fitted with the insert so is ready to use immediately.
Like all our products, this beautiful cushion is made from the by product of 100% genuine Mongolian sheepskin. It has been processed under strict environmentally friendly conditions free from harmful chemicals.
Being a natural product that has been dyed, we recommend keeping this cushion out of direct sunlight that may discolour the fleece.
Size 40cm x 40cm
(Also available 50cm x 50cm)
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.