Hides of Excellence Mongolian sheepskin throw rug in wine is the perfect addition to a chair, bed or sofa. With the soft, silky crimp-like fleece adorning one side, and the back featuring its natural non-slip leather hide, this versatile decor piece can be used as either a luxurious cosy furniture throw draped effortlessly over your favourite chair, or placed on the floor to add a chic inviting layer of natural warmth.
The dyed deep wine colour tone of this ethically sourced sustainable animal hide means that no two throws will ever be exactly the same. Variations in organic shape gives each hide its very own character.
We also take great pride into the preparation of each hide to ensure only environmentally friendly tanning agents are applied to it. This makes it perfectly safe for people and pets alike, in addition to being gentle on our environment.
Natural Mongolian sheepskin throws are easy to keep clean by shaking out regularly, and spot cleaning with a damp cloth. You don't need any cleaning agents or chemicals. Allow your sheepskin throw to dry in the shade after cleaning, and it will stay fresh and beautiful for many years to come. Keep the throw out of direct sunlight in order to prevent the colour from fading over time.
Size: 100cm x 60cm
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.