Hides of Excellence genuine Icelandic Sheepskin rug, dyed a dark graphite grey, will add soft texture and style to any setting in your home.
Icelandic sheepskin has a soft and distinctive long wool fleece that translates into a decor accessory that is both cosy and warm and extremely hard wearing.
The darker grey hue tones are on trend in home interior styling right now. We suggest either placing this rug on the floor as a rug, or effortless drape one over your favourite chair or sofa for added comfort and luxury.
Approximate size 105cm x 80cm.
This hide is an ethically sourced animal by product of the farming industry. Variations in size do occur between each hide. We take great care to ensure the tanneries we work with follow strict processing guidelines to ensure no harsh chemicals have been applied at any stage of its preparation. It is safe for people, pets and the environment. Being a dyed hide, this decor accent must be kept out of direct sunlight to avoid the fleece discolouring.
All orders are shipped from our Head Office in Sydney within 1 – 2 next business weekdays of the order being received. We want you to be able to shop with confidence and gladly offer a 7-day money back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) should your purchase not be exactly what you wanted.
We currently offer free Australia-wide shipping on all orders.
We enable the processing of international orders to the following countries:
• New Zealand
Should you live outside of these areas and want to shop with us, please contact us via LiveChat or email so we can arrange an obligation free quote.
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars ($AUD) with International shipping charges calculated by weight and delivery zone shown in the checkout prior to you having to enter any credit card details. Local country customs and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
To prolong your enjoyment of our products we recommend the following care for preservation:
• Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet water cloth. Scrape off any soiling with the back of a knife.
• Avoid excessive rubbing.Where possible, simply shake away any dirt or debris, or if necessary, use a vacuum on a gentle setting and avoid using a rotating head that may tangle the hair.
• Always line dry in the shade.Colour dyes on natural fibres are not 100% colour fast. Hence, we recommend keeping our dyed products out of any direct sunlight as the UV rays may cause discolouration over time.
• Note also colour transfer may occur on light fabrics.
• Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
For detailed care instructions for each type of hide, please visit our Product Care page.